Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2011 GOP primary debate in Spartanburg, South Carolina, on Foreign Policy
The debate, held by CBS News and The National Journal, was the first to focus exclusively on foreign policy and national security.
Held at Wofford College in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
Moderated by Scott Pelley of CBS News and Major Garrett of National Journal.
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Jon Huntsman: 80 million bloggers in China will take China down.
Rick Perry: China will end up on the ash heap of history, like USSR.
Mitt Romney: Trade with China only if they follow international rules.
Mitt Romney: Go to WTO about China; we're already in a trade war.
Herman Cain: Trust military to determine torture; waterboarding is not.
Jon Huntsman: Waterboarding is torture & diminishes our standing in world.
Michele Bachmann: Waterboarding is effective; don't let the ACLU run the CIA.
Rick Santorum: Giving money to Iran rebels is not enough.
Ron Paul: Waterboarding is torture: illegal, uncivilized, and immoral.
Mitt Romney: China must respect intellectual property if they want trade.
Rick Perry: Stand up cyber-command against China's cyber-crime.
War & Peace|
Herman Cain: Economic sanctions on Iran, but no military.
Mitt Romney: If we reelect Barack Obama, Iran will have a nuclear weapon.
Mitt Romney: Crippling sanctions against Iran, & military, to stop nukes.
Newt Gingrich: Covert operations & military, if needed, to stop Iran nukes.
Rick Perry: Shut down the Iranian Central Bank to stop nukes.
Rick Perry: Complete the mission in Afghanistan, with no timetable.
Rick Santorum: Afghanistan victory means Taliban is neutered, not wiped out.
Rick Santorum: Work with Israel to take out Iranian nukes by force.
Ron Paul: No war propaganda against Iran; learn from Iraq.
The above quotations are from 2011 GOP primary debate in Spartanburg, South Carolina, on Foreign Policy.
- CNN Arizona debate (Feb. 22, 2012)
- CNN Florida debate (Jan. 26, 2012)
- CNN South Carolina debate (Jan. 19, 2012)
- Fox News South Carolina debate (Jan. 16, 2012)
- Meet the Press New Hampshire debate (Jan. 8, 2012)
- WMUR-New Hampshire debate (Jan. 7, 2012)
- Yahoo's "Your Voice Your Vote" debate (Dec. 10, 2011)
- CNN National Security debate (Nov. 22, 2011)
- S.C. foreign policy Debate (Nov. 12, 2011)
- Your-Money-Your-Vote Debate (Nov. 9, 2011)
- Cain vs. Gingirch head-to-head (Nov. 5, 2011)
- Las Vegas debate (Oct. 18, 2011)
- Dartmouth N.H. debate (Oct. 11, 2011)
- Orlando Google debate (Sept. 22, 2011)
- Tea Party debate (Sept. 12, 2011)
- American Jobs Act debate (Sept. 8, 2011)
- Reagan Library debate (Sept. 7, 2011)
- Iowa Straw Poll debate (Aug. 11, 2011)
- Twitter debate (July 21, 2011)
- St. Anselm NH debate (June 13, 2011)
- Faith & Freedom Conference (June 4, 2011)
- South Carolina debate (May 5, 2011)
- NRA Conference (May 1, 2011)
- CPAC Conference (Feb. 10, 2011)
- "The Hannity Primary" (Interviews 2011-2012)
- Interview with Green Party's Jill Stein (Dec. 21, 2011)