Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
CNN Western Republican Presidential Debate
Hosted by CNN; moderated by Anderson Cooper; in Las Vegas, Nevada; Oct. 18. 2011
2011 GOP debate in Las Vegas Nevada
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Budget & Economy|
Herman Cain: Don't blame Wall Street; don't blame bankers; Blame yourself.
Mitt Romney: We need president who understands how economy works.
Ron Paul: Don't bail out banks; bail out homeowners.
Mitt Romney: I was CEO at mainstream businesses, not Wall St.
Energy & Oil|
Mitt Romney: Compensate Nevada for nuclear waste in Yucca Mountain.
Newt Gingrich: Put nuclear waste in deep storage for 10,000 years.
Rick Perry: No federal energy subsidy; let states decide on nuke waste.
Ron Paul: No nuclear waste in Yucca Mt.; it's other states' garbage.
Rick Perry: Create jobs by taking advantage of our natural resources.
Newt Gingrich: Historically ignorant leaders make suicidally stupid policy.
Michele Bachmann: Repeal of ObamaCare starts with repealing the CLASS Act.
Herman Cain: No negotiating with terrorists, but look at each situation.
Herman Cain: Keep Guantanamo open; keep terrorists without negotiating.
Michele Bachmann: Absolute policy of not negotiating with terrorists.
Rick Santorum: Don't cut one penny out of defense spending.
Ron Paul: Enhance national security by slashing military spending.
Ron Paul: We can blow up the world 20 times and we can't cut a penny?
Ron Paul: Guantanamo prisoners are just suspects; not terrorists yet.
Herman Cain: Yes on fence, no on electrifying it.
Mitt Romney: We need encompassing policy for jobs, energy, taxes, & trade.
Principles & Values|
Mitt Romney: We shouldn't choose leaders by their religion.
Rick Perry: Repudiates pastor's opinion that Mormonism is a cult.
Rick Santorum: I ran & won as a conservative in a swing state.
Herman Cain: 9-9-9 "Opportunity Zones" addresses issue of low-income.
Michele Bachmann: If we give Congress 9% sales tax, it'll run up to 90%.
Rick Santorum: 84% of Americans pay more tax if we have national sales tax.
War & Peace|
Michele Bachmann: Stand up against Iran's genocidal maniac.
The above quotations are from CNN Western Republican Presidential Debate
Hosted by CNN; moderated by Anderson Cooper; in Las Vegas, Nevada; Oct. 18. 2011.
- CNN Arizona debate (Feb. 22, 2012)
- CNN Florida debate (Jan. 26, 2012)
- CNN South Carolina debate (Jan. 19, 2012)
- Fox News South Carolina debate (Jan. 16, 2012)
- Meet the Press New Hampshire debate (Jan. 8, 2012)
- WMUR-New Hampshire debate (Jan. 7, 2012)
- Yahoo's "Your Voice Your Vote" debate (Dec. 10, 2011)
- CNN National Security debate (Nov. 22, 2011)
- S.C. foreign policy Debate (Nov. 12, 2011)
- Your-Money-Your-Vote Debate (Nov. 9, 2011)
- Cain vs. Gingirch head-to-head (Nov. 5, 2011)
- Las Vegas debate (Oct. 18, 2011)
- Dartmouth N.H. debate (Oct. 11, 2011)
- Orlando Google debate (Sept. 22, 2011)
- Tea Party debate (Sept. 12, 2011)
- American Jobs Act debate (Sept. 8, 2011)
- Reagan Library debate (Sept. 7, 2011)
- Iowa Straw Poll debate (Aug. 11, 2011)
- Twitter debate (July 21, 2011)
- St. Anselm NH debate (June 13, 2011)
- Faith & Freedom Conference (June 4, 2011)
- South Carolina debate (May 5, 2011)
- NRA Conference (May 1, 2011)
- CPAC Conference (Feb. 10, 2011)
- "The Hannity Primary" (Interviews 2011-2012)
- Interview with Green Party's Jill Stein (Dec. 21, 2011)