Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Your Money; Your Vote
2011 CNBC GOP Primary debate in Rochester, Michigan
CNBC aired a debate on Nov. 9, 2011, entitled "Your Money, Your Vote: The Republican Presidential Debate", live from Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan.
Moderated by Maria Bartiromo & John Hardwood; plus Jim Cramer, the host of "Mad Money."
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Budget & Economy|
Herman Cain: There are two problems with Dodd-Frank: Dodd and Frank.
Jon Huntsman: Italy is too big to fail; shrink 6 US banks that are too big.
Mitt Romney: No bailout for Italy; let Europe take care of Euro.
Mitt Romney: Let foreclosures happen; let the market reboot.
Newt Gingrich: Dodd-Frank kills small business & small banks.
Rick Perry: Entitlement programs are $115 trillion; we must cut them.
Ron Paul: Let Italy fail; or we face 10-year recession.
Ron Paul: Let market determine interest rate, instead of Fed price-fix.
Ron Paul: Go after crony capitalism; defend real capitalism.
Herman Cain: Put some fuel in the engine that drives economic growth.
Michele Bachmann: High corporate taxes lead to jobs leaving the country.
Newt Gingrich: College students should work and graduate with no debt.
Ron Paul: Student loan program is a total failure and unconstitutional.
Energy & Oil|
Rick Santorum: No federal energy help needed; we did it on Marcellus Shale.
Michele Bachmann: China is building 3,000 miles of tunnels for nukes.
Jon Huntsman: We're running on empty; people no longer trust government.
Rick Perry: Culture of Washington too cozy with corporate lobbyists.
Principles & Values|
Mitt Romney: Bipartisanship worked in MA; we looked beyond elections.
Michele Bachmann: No payroll tax cut; we need revenue from baby boomers.
Newt Gingrich: Take Social Security off federal budget; give young a choice.
Rick Perry: Pledge to older workers; transform program for younger ones.
Herman Cain: Tax codes don't raise taxes; politicians do.
Michele Bachmann: 47% pay no income tax; everyone should pay something.
Mitt Romney: Tax rate flatter & simpler but still progressive for now.
Mitt Romney: I don't want to raise taxes in the middle of a recession.
Ron Paul: Tax code is the symptom; spending is the problem.
Rick Perry: Put technology into place for long-distance learning.
The above quotations are from Your Money; Your Vote
2011 CNBC GOP Primary debate in Rochester, Michigan.
- CNN Arizona debate (Feb. 22, 2012)
- CNN Florida debate (Jan. 26, 2012)
- CNN South Carolina debate (Jan. 19, 2012)
- Fox News South Carolina debate (Jan. 16, 2012)
- Meet the Press New Hampshire debate (Jan. 8, 2012)
- WMUR-New Hampshire debate (Jan. 7, 2012)
- Yahoo's "Your Voice Your Vote" debate (Dec. 10, 2011)
- CNN National Security debate (Nov. 22, 2011)
- S.C. foreign policy Debate (Nov. 12, 2011)
- Your-Money-Your-Vote Debate (Nov. 9, 2011)
- Cain vs. Gingirch head-to-head (Nov. 5, 2011)
- Las Vegas debate (Oct. 18, 2011)
- Dartmouth N.H. debate (Oct. 11, 2011)
- Orlando Google debate (Sept. 22, 2011)
- Tea Party debate (Sept. 12, 2011)
- American Jobs Act debate (Sept. 8, 2011)
- Reagan Library debate (Sept. 7, 2011)
- Iowa Straw Poll debate (Aug. 11, 2011)
- Twitter debate (July 21, 2011)
- St. Anselm NH debate (June 13, 2011)
- Faith & Freedom Conference (June 4, 2011)
- South Carolina debate (May 5, 2011)
- NRA Conference (May 1, 2011)
- CPAC Conference (Feb. 10, 2011)
- "The Hannity Primary" (Interviews 2011-2012)
- Interview with Green Party's Jill Stein (Dec. 21, 2011)