Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Fox News debate, on Martin Luther King Day, in Myrtle Beach South Carolina
Fox News debate on MLK Day, co-sponsored by SCGOP, right before South Carolina Primary.
Debate held on Jan. 16, 2012; "First in the South" Republican Presidential Debate in Myrtle Beach, SC.
Moderated by Juan Wlliams and others from Fox News.
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Rick Perry: Capitalism creates jobs; vulture capitalism kills jobs.
Rick Santorum: Small business pays more tax because big guys have loopholes.
Ron Paul: Blacks disproportionately imprisoned for victimless crimes.
Rick Santorum: I should not have voted for No Child Left Behind.
Mitt Romney: China's steel dumping forced US mills to close.
Mitt Romney: Find common ground with pro-gun & anti-gun groups.
Rick Santorum: Lifetime A+ rating with the NRA; despite trigger lock vote.
Mitt Romney: Al Qaeda members are enemy combatants with no rights.
Ron Paul: We supported Taliban; differentiate them from al Qaeda.
Mitt Romney: Bain Capital transferred union jobs to non-union plant.
Rick Santorum: Not doing any favors by keeping unemployment for 99 weeks.
Ron Paul: Unemployment insurance should be privatized, but not cut off.
Mitt Romney: Version 2.0: Lower benefit rate for wealthy.
Newt Gingrich: Establish Social Security savings accounts, like Chile.
Mitt Romney: Reduce top income tax from 35% to 25%.
Newt Gingrich: Flat tax at 15%; reduce government to make that work.
Rick Perry: 7% flat tax on all income; keep it simple.
Rick Santorum: Just two income tax rates: 10% and 28%.
Ron Paul: Ideal tax rate is 0%; especially the "inflation tax".
Welfare & Poverty|
Newt Gingrich: Obama is the Food Stamp President; teach poor to get jobs.
Rick Santorum: Promote marriage & abstinence as a way to avoid poverty.
The above quotations are from Fox News debate, on Martin Luther King Day, in Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
- CNN Arizona debate (Feb. 22, 2012)
- CNN Florida debate (Jan. 26, 2012)
- CNN South Carolina debate (Jan. 19, 2012)
- Fox News South Carolina debate (Jan. 16, 2012)
- Meet the Press New Hampshire debate (Jan. 8, 2012)
- WMUR-New Hampshire debate (Jan. 7, 2012)
- Yahoo's "Your Voice Your Vote" debate (Dec. 10, 2011)
- CNN National Security debate (Nov. 22, 2011)
- S.C. foreign policy Debate (Nov. 12, 2011)
- Your-Money-Your-Vote Debate (Nov. 9, 2011)
- Cain vs. Gingirch head-to-head (Nov. 5, 2011)
- Las Vegas debate (Oct. 18, 2011)
- Dartmouth N.H. debate (Oct. 11, 2011)
- Orlando Google debate (Sept. 22, 2011)
- Tea Party debate (Sept. 12, 2011)
- American Jobs Act debate (Sept. 8, 2011)
- Reagan Library debate (Sept. 7, 2011)
- Iowa Straw Poll debate (Aug. 11, 2011)
- Twitter debate (July 21, 2011)
- St. Anselm NH debate (June 13, 2011)
- Faith & Freedom Conference (June 4, 2011)
- South Carolina debate (May 5, 2011)
- NRA Conference (May 1, 2011)
- CPAC Conference (Feb. 10, 2011)
- "The Hannity Primary" (Interviews 2011-2012)
- Interview with Green Party's Jill Stein (Dec. 21, 2011)