Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harm’s Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Military investigations into prisoner abuse at Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq
Click here for 8 full quotes from Donald Rumsfeld in the book Abu Ghraib investigations.
Click here for 1 full quotes from George W. Bush in the book Abu Ghraib investigations.
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Abu Ghraib guards had insufficient training and policies.
Fay report: Abu Ghraib prisoner abuse was physical & sexual.
Abu Ghraib MPs told by interrogators to “set the conditions”.
Fay Report: relieve from command officers at Abu Ghraib.
No policy of abuse, but Abu Ghraib shows high-level failure.
Bush says Geneva Convention doesn’t apply to war on terror.
Report: Rumsfeld doubled allowable interrogation methods.
Abu Ghraib interrogators followed inconsistent orders.
Abu Ghraib report: Need more definitions and reform.
The above quotations are from Military investigations into prisoner abuse at Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq.
Related books, debates, and candidates:
- 2005 report on Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Speeches on the eve of the handover of Iraqi sovereignty, May-June 2004
- State of Denial: Bush at War, Part III, by Bob Woodward
- Plan of Attack, by Bob Woodward
- Winning Modern Wars
- Iraq Survey Group report on Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction, October 2004
- Recommendations of the Iraq Study Group Report (the Baker-Hamilton Commission), released Dec. 6, 2006
- 2007 State of the Union speech, plus response by Sen. James Webb (D, VA)
- Against All Enemies:Inside America's War on Terror, by Richard A. Clarke
- Military investigations into prisoner abuse at Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq