Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
Books by and about the 2016 presidential election|
| What Happened ,|
by Hillary Clinton (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Becoming ,|
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2014 New Mexico Senate debates
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2014 NM Senate debate (number of quotes indicated):
- Allen Weh (7) Republican Senate Challenger New Mexico
- John Sanchez (1) New Mexico Republican Lt. Governor
- Tom Udall (5) Democratic Sr Senator; previously Representative New Mexico
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
New Mexico Senate debates:
- Politico.com, "Weh uses James Foley video in campaign ad", by Kendall Breitman, Aug. 26, 2014
- Santa Fe New Mexican, "Adwatch: Udall spot touts efforts to aid labs, bases", by Steve Terrell, August 9, 2014
- Las Cruces Sun-News, "Vie for GOP Senate nomination," by Diana Alba Soular, May 30, 2014
- Congressional Quarterly Roll Call magazine, "If At First You Don't Succeed", March 20, 2014, history of Tom Udall
- Clovis News Journal, "Senate candidate expects another BRAC", February 14, 2014
- Burgess Everett and Seung Min Kim on Politico.com, 11/21/2013, coverage of filibuster reform
- Meet the Press 2013 interview of Tom Udall, Sept. 8, 2013
- Aaron Blake, 3/24/2011, in Washington Post "John Sanchez's Second Chance"
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Energy & Oil|
Allen Weh: Explore every potential energy source, including oil & gas.
Allen Weh: Balance between conservation and welfare of human beings.
Allen Weh: Jihadi terrorists are face of evil that threatens our nation.
Allen Weh: Political spending is free speech: don't limit it.
Tom Udall: Nuclear option: Allow confirmation of Obama's appointees.
Allen Weh: AdWatch: ISIL terrorist is face of evil that threatens us.
John Sanchez: Combat employment of illegals, after caught doing so.
Tom Udall: AdWatch: Protect jobs at military bases & national labs.
Principles & Values|
Tom Udall: Lost campaigns in 1982 and 1988 before winning in 1998.
Allen Weh: Prioritize cuts to fast-growing entitlements.
Tom Udall: FactCheck: Los Alamos budget stable but Recession cost jobs.
War & Peace|
Allen Weh: Nuclear Iran is unacceptable to Israel and US.
Tom Udall: Chemical weapons are despicable, but avoid Syrian civil war.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Allen Weh Republican Senate Challenger New Mexico
- John Sanchez New Mexico Republican Lt. Governor
- Tom Udall Democratic Sr Senator; previously Representative New Mexico
The above quotations are from 2014 New Mexico Senate debates.
- Outsider in the House, by Sen. Bernie Sanders (I, VT)
- The Little Plaid Book, by Sen. Lamar Alexander (R, TN)
- Cowboy in Caracas, by Senate nominee Charlie Hardy (D, WY)
- The New Black Politician: Cory Booker, Newark, and Post-Racial America (D, NJ)
- Now or Never: A Call to Reclaim America, by Rep. Jody Hice (R, GA-10)
- The Case for Polarized Politics, by Senate candidate Jeff Bell (R, NJ)
- Born To Fly, by Senate candidate Shane Osborn (R, NE)
- A Tribute to 101 Incredible Women, by Senate candidate Joyce Dickerson (D, SC)
- The Debt Bomb, by Senator Tom Coburn (R, OK)
- A Fighting Chance, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D, MA)
- Winning Right, by Senate candidate Ed Gillespie (R,VA)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R,GA)
- The Tea Party Goes to Washington, by Senator Rand Paul (R,KY)
- Governor`s Travels, by Senator Angus King (I,ME)
- This Is Not Florida, biography of Senator Al Franken (D,MN)
- The Truth (with jokes), by Sen. Al Franken (D, MN)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R, GA)
- Republican Leader, biography of Sen. Mitch McConnell (R, KY)
- The Man Behind The Mask, by Senate candidate Andy Martin (R, NH)
- In the Company of Men, by Senate candidate Nancy Mace (R, SC)
- Be the Change!, by Senate candidate Michelle Nunn (D, GA)
- The Greatest Hoax, by Sen. James Inhofe (R, OK)
- Unite and Conquer, by Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D, AZ)