Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2020 Rhode Island Senatorial race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2020 RI Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Allen Waters (9) Republican candidate for Rhode Island U. S. Senator Rhode Island
- Jack Reed (3) Democratic Sr Senator Rhode Island
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Rhode Island 2020 Senatorial debates and race coverage:
- WBSM-1420-AM News, "Waters Refreshing Blue Dog Message," by Barry Richard, June 5, 2019
- Providence Journal, "Providence native drops Mass. Senate bid to challenge Reed," by Katherine Gregg, 12/16/19
- Providence Journal, "Reed blasts Trump plan to limit refugees into U.S.," by Kevin G. Andrade, Oct 1, 2019
- Vote-USA.org Rhode Island Senate Guide (Jack Reed), 10/02/2004 & March 21, 2006
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Jack Reed: Weed and Seed: community policing & revitalize neighborhood.
Allen Waters: Taxpayer dollars should fund all educational options.
Allen Waters: Phase out government student loans, leave it to free market.
Allen Waters: Let free market forces determine student loan pricing.
Jack Reed: Allow in Syrian refugees looking for opportunity.
Jack Reed: Retrain workers who lose jobs due to foreign competition.
Allen Waters: Supports amendment to set limits on campaign finance.
Allen Waters: Strong supporter of the Second Amendment.
Allen Waters: A foe of illegal immigration and of sanctuary cities.
Principles & Values|
Allen Waters: Grew up in Providence; lived & ran in MA; now running in RI.
Allen Waters: Replace income tax with national sales tax, close the IRS.
War & Peace|
Allen Waters: Clean up the poorly managed Veterans Affairs department.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Allen Waters Republican candidate for Rhode Island U. S. Senator Rhode Island
- Jack Reed Democratic Sr Senator Rhode Island
The above quotations are from 2020 Rhode Island Senatorial race: debates and news coverage.
Books by and about Senators and Senate candidates:
- Conscience of a Conservative, by Senator (R,AZ)
- Dealing Death and Drugs, by Senate candidate Beto O'Rourke (D,TX)
- The Essential Bernie Sanders, about Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- A Mandate for Change, by Senator Mike Gravel (D,AK)
- Milk Money, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Off the Sidelines, by Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D,NY)
- Outsider in the White House, by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R,GA)
- Playing Bigger Than You Are, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Promises Kept & Promises Broken, about Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)
- Quotable Elizabeth Warren, about Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- The Real Romney, about Senator Mitt Romney (R,UT)
- The Senator Next Door, by Senator Amy Klobuchar (D,MN)
- This Fight Is Our Fight, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- A Time for Truth, by Senator Ted Cruz (R,TX)
- The Truths We Hold, by Senator Kamala Harris (D,CA)
- The Two Income Trap, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- United: Thoughts on Finding Common Ground, by Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)