Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Legislative voting records for Rhode Island House and Senate
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from RI legislative records (number of quotes indicated):
- Bobby Nardolillo (1) Republican candidate for Rhode Island U.S. Senator Rhode Island
- Gina Raimondo (5) Rhode Island Democratic Governor
- Patricia Morgan (3) Rhode Island Republican candidate for Rhode Island Governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Rhode Island state legislative voting records, including these candidates:
- RI-D Gina Raimondo, Rhode Island Democratic Governor
General Treasurer of Rhode Island, Jan. 4, 2011-Jan. 6, 2015
- RI-R Patricia Morgan, Republican candidate for Rhode Island Governor
Minority Leader of Rhode Island House of Representatives, Jan. 3, 2017-October 4, 2018
Member of the Rhode Island House of Representatives, 26th district, as of Jan. 2011
- D-RI-2 Jim Langevin - member of United States House of Representatives
Former Rhode Island Secretary of State, 1995-2001
former member of Rhode Island State Assembly, 29th district, 1989-1995
- Bobby Nardolillo, 2018 Republican candidate for Rhode Island U.S. Senator
Rhode Island House of Representatives (2015 - )
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Budget & Economy|
Patricia Morgan: Over-regulation hurt RI business; do cost-benefit analysis.
Gina Raimondo: Ban conversion therapy for minors.
Gina Raimondo: Address substance use disorders outside of emergency rooms.
Gina Raimondo: Allow online voter registration.
Patricia Morgan: Let physicians practice across state lines & skip red tape.
Gina Raimondo: Reinvent Medicaid: expand and improve access.
Bobby Nardolillo: Don't raise minimum wage to $9.60 per hour.
Gina Raimondo: Raise minimum wage to $9.60 per hour.
Patricia Morgan: Repeal RI taxes on social security and retirement benefits.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Bobby Nardolillo Republican candidate for Rhode Island U.S. Senator Rhode Island
- Gina Raimondo Rhode Island Democratic Governor
- Patricia Morgan Rhode Island Republican candidate for Rhode Island Governor
The above quotations are from Legislative voting records for Rhode Island House and Senate.
Legislation citations (from news media or state archives):
- H5125, The Reproductive Privacy Act, signed by Governor on 6/19/2019
- House Bill No. 7909, "Isolation as elder abuse," vetoed July 2, 2018 (Raimondo & ACLU)
- H7715, "Controlled substance delivery resulting in death", Senate vote June 21, 2018 (Nardolillo, Morgan, & Raimondo)
- PatriciaForRI.com on Rhode Island H5671/2/3, H8024, and H7207, (Patricia Morgan), 3/21/2018
- Press release on Rhode Island 5277 SUB A, on conversion therapy, (Gina Raimondo), 8/29/2017
- Rhode Island H 7024, on online voter registration, (Gina Raimondo), 3/30/2016
- Rhode Island H 5074, on minimum wage, (Bobby Nardolillo & Gina Raimondo), 6/17/2015