Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Buzzfeed.com political reporting and commentary
(Click for external website)
Articles in Buzzfeed.com blog:
- BuzzFeed, "Breaking Down Supreme Court Pick Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson's Biggest Cases," by Zoe Tillman, February 25, 2022
- 2020-GOP-Primary: "Texts With Donald Trump's New Challenger: (Woke?) Joe Walsh," by Ben Smith, August 29, 2019
- (On 2020 Veepstakes): "Interview with Susan Rice," by Eleanor Kagan, December 28, 2016
- On Biden Cabinet: "Rep. Xavier Becerra Nominated To Be California's Attorney General," by Lissandra Villa & Sarah Mimms, December 1, 2016
- 2016-NV-Senate: "Nevada Democratic Senate Candidate [Cortez Masto]: "Offensive" To Suggest I'm Not Mexican Enough," by Adrian Carrasquillo, September 22, 2016
- (On Evan McMullin): Buzzfeed News on 2016 presidential hopeful, 8/8/2016
- (On Donald Trump): Buzzfeed FactCheck on 2016 CNN GOP Town Hall, 2/19/2016
- On Biden Cabinet: "Kerry: U.S. Committed To Increasing Refugee Intake," by David Mack, September 9, 2015
- (On 2020 Veepstakes): "You Don't Need Mandatory Prison Sentences To Put The Right Drug Criminals In Jail," by Evan McMorris-Santoro, July 22, 2015
- (On Mike Huckabee): Buzzfeed.com 2015 coverage of 2016 presidential hopefuls, 6/2/2015
- 2020-NH-Senate: "Senator [Shaheen] Backs Placing A Woman's Image On The $20 Bill," by Julie Kliegman, April 15, 2015
- (On Rand Paul): Buzzfeed.com 2015 coverage of 2016 presidential hopefuls, 3/31/2015
- On Biden Cabinet: "Police In Ferguson Doing "More Harm Than Good," by Kate Nocera, August 14, 2014
- (On Bobby Jindal): Buzzfeed blog 2014 coverage of 2016 presidential hopefuls, 6/20/2014
- (On Andrew Cuomo): Buzzfeed.com blog on 2014 New York State gubernatorial race, 6/13/2014
- (On Kathy Hochul): Buzzfeed.com blog on 2014 New York State gubernatorial race, 6/13/2014
- (On Zephyr Teachout): Buzzfeed.com blog on 2014 New York State gubernatorial race, 6/13/2014
- (On Paul Ryan): Buzzfeed weblog on 2014 CPAC convention, 3/6/2014
- (On Cory Booker): Buzzfeed.com, "Booker Shuts Down Heckler," by Ruby Cramer, 10/21/2013
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Cory Booker: Recognize Native Americans but no Indigenous Peoples' Day.
Kamala Harris: Rename Columbus Day as Indigenous Peoples' Day.
Mike Huckabee: Don't force children to accept transgender choice by others.
Rand Paul: I don't believe in rights based on your behavior.
Cory Booker: Officiated same-sex marriage at first moment legally allowed.
Sally Yates: Seeking justice means seeking a proportional sentence.
Marcia Fudge: Violent Ferguson police like response to foreign uprisings.
Sally Yates: Mandatory minimum sentences not needed in drug cases.
Bobby Jindal: No legalization; but focus on rehabilitation for addicts.
Jeb Bush: Common Core is the right thing to do for our country.
Energy & Oil|
Joe Walsh: No more partisanship on climate change, it's real.
Steve Bullock: Passionate about protecting public land access for all.
Families & Children|
Bobby Jindal: Entered into "covenant marriage" with his wife.
Mike Pence: Don't have paranoid delusions about one world government.
Steve Bullock: Unlimited corporate spending has impacted our elections.
Steve Bullock: Signed the Montana Disclose Act into law.
Jeanne Shaheen: Introduced legislation to put a woman on the $20 bill.
Seth Magaziner: Stop credit card companies from processing ghost gun charges.
Steve Bullock: Supports background checks & semi-automatic ban.
Steve Bullock: Got Medicaid expansion through a GOP-dominated legislature.
Ketanji Brown Jackson: Trump administration set asylum seeking standards too high.
John Kerry: Committed to increasing number of refugees that we take.
Kathy Hochul: 2007: No drivers licenses to undocumented immigrants.
Zephyr Teachout: Honor the dignity of all immigrants.
Jeb Bush: Immigrants are committed to family, even if illegally here.
Ketanji Brown Jackson: Reversed narrowing of federal collective bargaining rules.
Principles & Values|
Joe Walsh: The "Age of Trump" woke him up to racism of past comments.
Sally Yates: Change doesn't happen with people sitting on their behinds.
Xavier Becerra: We know true value of diversity; will fight for our beliefs.
Catherine Cortez Masto: Offensive to criticize Mexican-American for no Spanish.
Evan McMullin: Attended Brigham Young U; will contest Trump in Utah.
Evan McMullin: Received MBA from Wharton in 2011; unmarried.
Andrew Cuomo: OpEd: Primary challenge doubles the campaign donation limit.
Jeb Bush: GOP isn't about orthodoxy & disallowing disagreement.
Paul Ryan: Tea Party & libertarians bring "creative tension" to GOP.
Rick Santorum: Obama's worldview: secular socialistic culture like Europe.
War & Peace|
Sally Yates: Not intervening against Assad was the right choice.
Donald Trump: FactCheck: Supported Iraq invasion in 2002; opposed in 2003.
The above quotations are from Buzzfeed.com political reporting and commentary.