Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Media coverage of IN political races in The Indianapolis Star
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from The Indianapolis Star (number of quotes indicated):
- Daniel Coats (1) Indiana Director of National Intelligence
- Eric Holcomb (2) Indiana Republican candidate for Governor
- Joe Donnelly (2) Democratic Challenger Indiana
- John Gregg (2) Indiana Democratic 2016 Gubernatorial candidate
- Matthew Whitaker (1) Republican Senate Challenger Iowa
- Mike Braun (2) Republican Candidate for Indiana U. S. Senator Indiana
- Mike Pence (5) Indiana Republican Vice President
- Pete Buttigieg (5) Indiana Democratic candidate for President; Mayor of South Bend, IN
- Richard Mourdock (5) Republican Challenger Indiana
- Sam Clovis (1) Republican Senate Challenger Iowa
- Todd Rokita (2) Republican candidate for Indiana U.S. Senator Indiana
- Woody Myers (1) Indiana Democratic candidate for governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Articles from the Indianapolis Star:
- (On Mike Braun): Indianapolis Star on 2018 Indiana Senate race, 5/1/2018
- (On Mike Braun & Todd Rokita): Indianapolis Star on 2018 Indiana Senate race, 4/14/2018
- (On Todd Rokita): Indianapolis Star on 2018 Indiana Senatorial race, 12/4/2017
- (On Mike Pence): Indianapolis Star on 2016 Veepstakes: "Pence: His Own Words", 7/14/2016
- (On Mike Pence): Indianapolis Star on 2016 Indiana gubernatorial race, 4/26/2016
- (On John Gregg & Mike Pence): Indianapolis Star on Indiana legislative voting records, 4/5/2016
- (On Eric Holcomb): Indianapolis Star on 2016 Indiana Senate race, 9/17/2015
- (On Eric Holcomb): Indianapolis Star on 2016 Indiana Senate race, 7/14/2015
- (On John Gregg): Indianapolis Star on 2016 Indiana Gubernatorial race, 5/13/2015
- (On Mike Pence): Indianapolis Star on 2016 Indiana gubernatorial race, 1/26/2014
- (On Mike Pence): Indianapolis Star on 2016 Indiana gubernatorial race, 1/2/2014
- (On Matthew Whitaker & Sam Clovis): Indianapolis Star on 2014 Iowa Senate race, 10/24/2013
- (On Joe Donnelly & Richard Mourdock): Indianapolis Star on 2012 Ind. Senate debate, 10/15 & 10/24/2012
- (On Daniel Coats): Indianapolis Star coverage of 2010 Indiana Senate debate, 10/27/2010
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Pete Buttigieg: Federal government should protect reproductive freedom.
John Gregg: Opposed law requiring interring aborted fetuses.
Mike Pence: Periods for Pence: protest against interring aborted fetuses.
Eric Holcomb: Planned Parenthood videos were despicable, but no shutdown.
Joe Donnelly: Abortions only in cases of rape, incest, and maternal life.
Richard Mourdock: No exception for rape; only for maternal life.
Richard Mourdock: No exception for rape, but God doesn't want people raped.
John Gregg: Sexual orientation & gender identity are civil rights issues.
Joe Donnelly: Challenging auto bailout put 1000s of jobs at risk.
Pete Buttigieg: Marijuana is personal responsibility issue; move to legalize.
Woody Myers: Boost teacher pay, increase access to vocational schools.
Eric Holcomb: Stand up to federal government over environmental regulation.
Mike Pence: Against agreement with Iran; keep all sanctions.
Mike Braun: 2016: Voted against clawbacks for moving jobs to Mexico.
Pete Buttigieg: Citizens United was a disaster for our democracy.
Sam Clovis: Keep ObamaCare rule: kids can stay on parent's plan until 26.
Richard Mourdock: No national nor Massachusetts-style health care plan.
Richard Mourdock: ObamaCare makes government bigger.
Pete Buttigieg: Most Americans are immigrants or their descendants.
Todd Rokita: Imprison local officials who allow sanctuary cities.
Principles & Values|
Mike Pence: I'm Christian, conservative, & Republican, in that order.
Mike Pence: Religious Freedom Restoration Act protects religion.
Mike Pence: Indiana & U.S. Constitutions guarantee religious freedom.
Daniel Coats: YouTube video: "Don't tell Hoosiers I'm a Tar Heel".
Matthew Whitaker: No hope that Social Security will be there for future.
Richard Mourdock: Constitution mentions neither Social Security nor Medicare.
Mike Braun: Pledged never to raise federal taxes, but infrastructure ok.
Todd Rokita: Gas tax ok for infrastructure improvements.
War & Peace|
Pete Buttigieg: Be more judicious when committing troops.
The above quotations are from Media coverage of IN political races in The Indianapolis Star.