Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Media coverage of NV political races in The Las Vegas Review-Journal
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from The Las Vegas Review-Journal (number of quotes indicated):
- Adam Laxalt (3) Nevada Republican candidate for governor of Nevada
- Bob Beers (4) Republican Senate candidate (withdrew) Nevada
- Catherine Cortez Masto (2) Democratic Senate candidate Nevada
- Cresent Hardy (1) Republican House Member U.S. Rep Nevada- 4
- Jack Carter (5) Democratic challenger (2006), previously First Son Nevada
- Jacky Rosen (1) Democratic Challenger for NV Senator Nevada
- Joe Lombardo (1) Nevada Republican Gubernatorial Challenger
- Joe Neal (2)
- John Jay Lee (1) Nevada Republican Challenger
- Sean Casten (1) Democrat U.S. Rep Illinois- 6
- Shelley Berkley (2) Democratic challenger Nevada
- Steve Sisolak (3) Nevada Democratic candidate for Nevada Governor
- Susie Lee (1) Democrat U.S. Rep Nevada- 3
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal:
- On 2022_NV_Gov: "Sisolak prepares for 'heated year' ahead of 2022 election," by Bill Dentzer, October 13, 2021
- On 2022_NV_Gov: "Lawman Joe Lombardo outlines candidacy for governor," by Bill Dentzer, June 30, 2021
- On 2022_NV_Gov: "Sisolak signs pair of police reform bills into law," by Colton Lochhead, May 25, 2021
- On 2022 Nevada Governor race: "John Lee confirms he's running for governor as a Republican," by Rory Appleton, May 16, 2021
- (On Jacky Rosen): Las Vegas Review-Journal AdWatch: 2018 Nevada Senate race, 8/28/2018
- (On Adam Laxalt): Las Vegas Review-Journal on 2018 Nevada governor race, 2/27/2018
- (On Adam Laxalt): Las Vegas Review-Journal on 2018 Nevada gubernatorial race, 11/1/2017
- (On Steve Sisolak): Las Vegas Review-Journal on 2018 Nevada Gubernatorial race, 8/4/2017
- (On Adam Laxalt): Las Vegas Review-Journal on 2018 Nevada governor race, 8/25/2016
- (On Bob Beers & Cresent Hardy): Las Vegas Review-Journal coverage of 2016 Nevada Senate race, 5/6/2015
- (On Catherine Cortez Masto): Las Vegas Review-Journal coverage of 2016 Nevada Senate race, 4/30/2015
- AB440: Las Vegas Review-Journal, "Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval vetoes three more bills," by Ed Vogel, June 8, 2013
- (On Shelley Berkley): Las Vegas Review-Journal on 2012 Nevada Senate Debate, 7/12/2012
- SB567: Las Vegas Review Journal, "Gibbons delivers first veto," May 15, 2007
- (On Jack Carter): Las Vegas Review-Journal, 2/7/2006 & 4/17/2006
- (On Joe Neal): Las Vegas Review-Journal, “Candidate Ready to Take on Guinn”, 5/25/2002
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Adam Laxalt: Support crisis pregnancy center to help mothers choose life.
Jack Carter: Oppose abortion, but pro-choice as a personal-freedom person.
Budget & Economy|
Bob Beers: Common sense: borrow in tough times, but then pay it back.
Steve Sisolak: Limit no-knock warrants, investigate civil rights violations.
John Jay Lee: Doesn't know how child porn got on his iPad, called police.
Adam Laxalt: Opposes legalization of possession of 1 ounce of marijuana.
Jack Carter: Up to Nevadans to decide whether to regulate pot.
Sean Casten: Index value of Pell Grants to inflation.
Susie Lee: Index value of Pell Grants to inflation.
Energy & Oil|
Bob Beers: Consider safety risks & surroundings of Yucca Mountain.
Cresent Hardy: Talk about pro's and con's of Yucca Mountain.
Catherine Cortez Masto: Fight making Yucca Mountain a high-level nuclear waste dump.
Jacky Rosen: AdWatch: Passed zero bills? But co-sponsored eight bills.
Adam Laxalt: Bash ObamaCare, but unclear on where healthcare is headed.
Bob Beers: Repeal ObamaCare; it's not working and we can't afford it.
Catherine Cortez Masto: As A.G., refused to join lawsuit against ObamaCare.
Shelley Berkley: Kidney transplant center helps Nevada but helps husband too.
Shelley Berkley: Stop cuts to Medicare; no privatization for younger workers.
Steve Sisolak: Not a sanctuary county; we are in compliance with ICE.
Bob Beers: Secure the borders before changing immigration policy.
Jack Carter: Improve border security, but not with harsh measures.
Jack Carter: Give guest workers a path to citizenship.
Jack Carter: Make employers responsible for hiring legal workers.
Joe Neal: Negotiate reparations for Yucca dumping.
Principles & Values|
Steve Sisolak: I put a lot of faith in God to advise me.
Joe Lombardo: There's always another way instead of raising taxes.
Joe Neal: Increase casino tax.
The above quotations are from Media coverage of NV political races in The Las Vegas Review-Journal.